ANBO Manufacturing Announces New Rancher Series Grapples
ANBO Manufacturing, leading manufacturer of grapples and blade attachments for use in agriculture, forestry and construction has announced a new seies of grapples designed specifically for the modern ranch and livestock farms.
Made of tough A-572 alloy steel, the Rancher series grapples comes in sizes from 69 inches to 94 inches and can be made to fit any carrier.
The rugged design specific to livestock operations. Moves round bales, brush piles, trees, rocks and roots. Heavy-duty tines and bracing to insure long lasting.
The Rancher Seires grapples also feature:
- A wider 75” opening to fit extra-large loads and round bales.
- Strong, stable clamping ability for tight grip on all types of items.
- Uses A-527 Alloy steel and has 3000PSI heavy duty welded cylinders.
- Large opening can pick up two bales as once.
- Tine spacing of 8” allow fine picking up fine debris and material forward and backwards.
- Light weight preserves loaders lift capacity and has great visibility for load control.
- Comes complete with mounts, hoses and couplers.
- Various sizes for most tractors, loaders and skid steers
- Custom mounts that are designed and guaranteed to work on any machine (contact factory for your model).
- The product may be purchased with lower rake only or as a complete grapple rake assembly.
- The product is delivered to you complete with the proper mounts, hoses and couples so it is ready to go to work when it arrives.
For more information on ANBO’s Rancher Series, please call toll free at 866-684-3330